My husband and I stayed her overnight just for fun. We chose it because it was not far from home and close to Mount Clemens, a hot spot for nightlife in Macomb county.
The Jacuzzi tubs are big and powerful. The water comes out REALLY hot here! I loved it. The only problem was I could not push the button-it was very difficult. My husband had to press with all his might to turn it on and off.
The previous reviewer was correct about the "wall" next to the tub. It can be opened, I guess for easy access...but it is thin and you can hear everything inside or outside of the bathroom. I do not understand this. I guess it is not a major issue, but if you were traveling or sharing a room with someone you better be comfortable with them enough to share "noises" from the bathroom. No avoiding it!
One more thing, the framed art in the room was cracked so bad, glass was about to fall out. We actually did not notice the crack until the sunlight hit it the next morning or else we would have called. It was dangerous. I informed the front desk upon check out.
It is the best hotel you are gonna get in about a 5 mile radius. If you need to stay near Harrsion Twp, Clinton Twp, or Mount Clemens, I would recommend this hotel for the amenities it offers- you won't find another like it close by.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The ConCorde Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Concorde Hotel Clinton Township
- Concorde Hotel Clinton Township
- Best Western Clinton Township
- Best Western Concorde Inn
- Clinton Township Best Western