My husband and I did a weekend trip from Maryland to Mount Clemens for a family anniversary party. We were looking for an inexpensive but decent hotel to stay for 2 nights. Not having been to Michigan in over 20 years, I did some research on the area hotels. This was one was less than 10 minutes from our relatives' home, priced right, and the reviews were favorable.
After driving through a not so great neighborhood, I got a bit nervous but the area appeared nicer when we reached the hotel. We were very happy to see how nice the lobby was and the same when we got to to our room. It was a nice size and most importantly, very clean. We had a small refrig, microwave and coffeemaker. The bathroom has a huge jacuzzi tub though it is set up a bit weird (sliding doors from the tub to the living area). The staff was very friendly. Our floor and room were very quiet even though both nights parties were being held at the hotel.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The ConCorde Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Concorde Hotel Clinton Township
- Concorde Hotel Clinton Township
- Best Western Clinton Township
- Best Western Concorde Inn
- Clinton Township Best Western