The ConCorde Inn
$48
$100
$78
Hotels.com
Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores(Roseville)(Great Value!)
$70
$55
Priceline
$129
$110
TownePlace Suites
$59
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We were attending a wedding reception last Saturday at the Concorde Inn so it was convenient to stay in the hotel. We were somewhat leary after reading the reviews, but were pleasantly surprised. The hotel staff including the Assistant Manager were extremely attentive and accomodating. We stayed in a recently renovated room that had new mattresses and bedding. They were very comfortable. Our room had a nice patio. I think once all of the rooms are renovated this will be a wonderful hotel. All of the staff including the management were wonderful. We requested extra towels and they were promptly delivered.

Room Tip: Request a renovated room and you will be very happy.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank 0Andrea_M_12
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We had family from out of town staying here in a couple different rooms and each group had complaints. The one room was not cleaned well at all, leaving someone else's dirty sock and lipstick on the floor. The walls were so thin they could hear the party going on next door until 5:30 am! They were reciting word for word what the neighbors were talking about. They would never stay again and I will never recommend this place again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Heather M
Reviewed September 3, 2012

let's see: first they have a power outage one night & i have to make my way through totally dark hallways (no emergency lighting in some halls) and down 4 flights of stairs alone. Then the next night they told me it was fixed, but apparently the hot water system was still down so there was no shower (which i didn't know til the next morning when i tried t use the showed). When i requested a discount they told me the manager needs to approve it. I have called multiple times and never get a call back from the manager. My favorite part: the framed picture in the room is titled "Boulevard of Broken Dreams"-- true enough!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank liz s
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The room was clean and comfortable. Bed and pillows more than adequate. Everything in the bathroom worked as it should. The decorating in the room was a bit dated, but this did not bother us, as we were primarily there sleep. Pool was great. Fitness room looked nice also, but I had not brought along athletic shoes so could not use it. Breakfast was basic - nothing special, but decent. The waffle iron was like you would have at home, so if you're not accustomed to making homemade waffles, you will be unsure of when your waffle is done being cooked.

Room Tip: Since we've only stayed once, we have nothing to compare it to, but we stayed on the first floor and experienced no problems. From seeing others in the hallway, we knew we had neighbors, but we never heard them at all.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Duchess082
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Nice facilities - outdated crappy room. There were holes in the 80's style comforter, the thin old blanket was rough and scratchy, the bed was uncomfortable, the pillows were so lumpy I had to buy 4 new ones for my stay, the room smelled musty - like a basement, room was dirty and fixtures were broken, the hotel was noisy and filled with drunks, there was no bed skirt so the dirty boxspring was exposed and no fitted sheet so you would touch the actual mattress with no mattress pad or protector. They double booked my room and people showed up to get in at 11:30pm. After waking me slamming on the door, the front desk called and asked what I was doing in the room! They acted like I somehow got a key and snuck into the place and was squatting. I paid in advance for 3 nights and begged for quiet as I have a service animal. The next night four people were banging on my door at 12:30 at night, confused about who was booked in the room again. Breakfast was gross. People were rude. Room was less than Motel 6 quality.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo