“Best mexican food in clinton township”
Review of Juan Miguel's

Juan Miguel's
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My wife and I are dining as we speak. I couldn't wait to write this review. The all around experience was impeccable. If you want delicious mexican food and great service this is the spot.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Driven past it 100 times but what a great surprise!!! Great food, very authentic and the service was great one night and good the next. All things considered very good.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant... The burritos are awesome... The chops and salsa are great (and bottomless and free) and the Mexican pizza is to die for... Crispy tortillas and all the great toppings you could want... The portion sizes are very generous... Usually we have at least one other meal to take home...
The waitstaff is super friendly and attentive... And the prices make this a real value as well as an enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I have been enjoying eating here on Sundays after church. The food is really good, the portions are huge, usually we take a carry out. Highly recommend.

1  Thank CO2LE2TE
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner at Juan Miguel's. We had a Groupon so that's what got us to go there. I am really glad we did. Our server was great, very friendly, very helpful, but not at all annoying. We had Margarita's, which were good (but I've had better) and the Mexican Pizza for an appetizer, which was fantastic. We tried the Fajitas and a wet burrito. We left with 2 carry out boxes there was so much food!! It is a bit of a drive for us, and I never would have found this place on my own, but I would definitely return.