“Overall, quite nice, but annoying Heating fan noise and unacceptable the BOTH treadmills were broken”

Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is a very nice hotel - clean, big rooms, great breakfast. If they get their fitness equipment fixed and make an attempt to make the in-room heating fan a bit quieter, this would be an ideal hotel to use when visiting the area

Room Tip: Closest nice hotel to the St. Clair Metropark
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Libby G, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very imprtant abd we appreciate your feedback regarding the exercise equipment. We are pleased to inform you that all equipment has been inspected and necessary repairs done where needed.

We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area. Please feel free to reach out to our General Manager, Carl Perrin, with any questions or concerns.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Korean first
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Clean, well-cared for, family-friendly hotel with free parking, WiFi and breakfast close to I-94, restaurants and shopping centers. The suite we had was exceptionally spacious, well laid out, clean and well-equipped -- and reasonably priced. This hotel is, I was told, just 3 1/2 years old. Staff and management appear highly motivated to please guests.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank TSowellFan A
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Nice hotel, but if you have a issue and notify the staff ,dont expect it to be resolved> my issue was the Tv volume wasnt working on certain channels. I notified the desk clerk which she said she had the same problem in the guest lobby. She mentioned it would be fixed the next day. That next night it wasnt fixed.

Room Tip: If you have shows you would like to watch, make sure to Tivo or DVr them if staying at this hotel. n...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Rochester, New York, United States
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Great staff. Everyone was very helpful. We asked for an extra set of towels and the maid arrived within minutes with a full set, asked how our room was and if she could be a service in anything else. My daughter fell in love with the oversize comforter and pillows. Good breakfast and easy in and out. Renee was very helpful with directions for a good family place to eat. Hidden behind a small local market but, well worth finding it's location. We will stay here whenever in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I have traveled quite extensively staying at many Hampton Inn's over the years. This is another example of a great property, priced fairly with comfortable and fresh accommodation. While I stayed here for a quick night for work, I found the staff to be friendly. I was upgraded to a King Suite as a Hilton HHonors Silver member, and found the room to be very comfortable. Good location as far as accessibility to most of Detroit's east side.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Ontario's Highlands, Canada
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have traveled a lot through my place of employment and I have never met anyone quite as sweet and bubbly as the young lady Maggie working at the Front Desk. She was exceptional and alot nicer than their manager. She went above and beyond my expectations. I had called down to the front desk for extra towels and she personally delivered them to my door. I was also greeted for the first time ever at this location as a Diamond Member thanks to her. My personal opinion "Do whatever you need to, to keep this girl there"; She would make a perfect manager! She is exceptional. She made my stay beyond words.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank borivoj b
Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
Reviewed December 16, 2012

My experience at this Hampton Inn was that it is a newer place, clean, bed very comfortable, and staff were very friendly and helpful when we checked in. Downside, however is that we had a room on the first floor and it was noisy. We heard people going by more loudly than usual and carts of bottles being wheeled by. If you go I suggest asking for a room that is on another floor because the room itself was comfortable and clean,

Room Tip: Not on the first floor
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank DeborahEDM
Libby G, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide the feedback regarding your recent visit. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the noise levels on the first floor. Your comments will help us to correct these issues. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area and please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton Township
Holiday Inn Express Roseville
Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores
Hampton Inn & Suites Detroit/Chesterfield Township
Baymont Inn & Suites Detroit/roseville
Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Sterling Heights
Hampton Inn & Suites Sterling He...
#1 of 7 in Sterling Heights

Been to Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville? Share your experiences!