“Really good”
Review of The New Age cafe

The New Age cafe
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

The soup was fantastic and flavorful. The meat inside was also good and no over cooked or fatty. I would definently go back to try others.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

First time here. Will def go back!! So close I could even walk here. Had roasted bone marrow with rice porridge, mustard greens it was awesome!! Next time I’ll try their bubble tea.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank LLA1962
Reviewed December 20, 2018 via mobile

I ordered the Ramen PHO. I chose chicken broth, egg nooodles, shrimp, crunchy garlic, mushrooms and a soft egg. I received a container of broth and I had to assemble the ingredients, they gave a hot sauce container and limes for flavor. There was also some sliced jalapeños and cilantro. The flavors were amazing!!! This was very well worth the price. I also ordered the shrimp egg rolls. But I am so full I haven’t tasted them yet. But they are pretty!!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

-Bahn Mi with charred Kimchi aioli sauce? - Authentic Ramen - Authentic Northern Thai cuisines and many chef Pop ups? We love this place and been here many times if you can’t tell. That was just the main course. For deserts,
Wow! New inovative ice cream/deserts with nitrogen infused coffee were terrific. customer service was great . Our favorite? The waffles with vanilla/peanut butter ice cream topping. Definitely will be a regular customer.

Highly recommend going.