“Great service, great food”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Come visit us at BRIO Tuscan Grille Italian restaurant in Partridge Creek to experience all that Italy has to offer with old world charm. Our menu has grilled entrees, fresh pastas, side dishes full of fresh and healthy ingredients, and much more. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
St. Clair Shores, MI
“Great service, great food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had nearly an hour wait but it was well worth it. The food was delicious, the service was second to none. The cocktails were very pricey and you can run up quite a tab while waiting for a table. The only disappointment was the Caprese salad carry out. It was extremely small, not nearly as much as I was served at our table.

• Visited January 2013

Port Huron, Michigan
“Yum, yummy, yum!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I have been to Brio three or four times and I love it. Everything I have gotten there is truly delicious. They start out by giving you a wonderful, moist sourdough bread. It is hard to find restaurants that have really good bread. Last time, I got lasagna and it was excellent. Another time, I got a salad with strawberries on it -- also excellent. I always end it up with a cappuccino. They have the best I have ever tasted. It is a tad expensive for me or I would dine there more often.

• Visited December 2012
Harrison Township, Michigan
“favorite restaurant”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

This is my favorite restaurant! I usually get the crab and shrimp cakes because they're my favorite, but everything is excellent. I used them last year to prepare my catered Christmas dinner and everyone loved it. And prices are good for what you get. Good wine list too! And the service is also excellent. I love the bruschettas when I only want something light. I recommend reservations if you go there on a weekend.

• Visited December 2012
Clinton Township, Michigan
“Good Italian food”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Greet location at partridge creek mall. Good food at very reasonable prices. Go for a walk after dinner and enjoy the area. We come at least once a month. Nice atmosphere and the staff is always great

• Visited November 2012
Markham, Canada
“Outstanding!!!!!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

We were here for a business conference and have been to this restaurant once before. We decided to try it again as the last visit was great. We were not disappointed. It was a Thursday night and the place was very busy which is always a good sign. We waited maybe 8 minutes of the 10 minutes they had told us it would be for our table. Our waiter, Chris, was fabulous. He was so pleasant and knowledgable. He knew when to come to our table and knew when not to.

The food was outstanding. We had the spicy shrimp and eggplant appetizer and the red pepper bruschetta that was to die for. We could not believe the size of these when they came to the table. You could make a meal out of just that. My husband had the steak fiorentine that he is still talking about and I had the penne Mediterranean which was perfect as it was light after having the appetizers. Dessert consisted of Creme brûlée and chocolate lava cake. Very good as well. Paired with a nice bottle of wine, the dinner was excellent.

This restaurant is a must-do if you are in the area and we will be back for sure.!!!

1 Thank markhamite