“Not good”

Clawson, Michigan, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not good”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I tried to do a piece substitution on a two piece meal, and they got just about everything wrong except the side. They charged me for a side I didn't order to ruin that as well.

Overall the chicken wasn't awful, it just wasn't what I ordered. I wanted a breast and a leg. Considering the order was written down and three people asked about and repeated the order, there was no excuse for this level of incompetence.

Because it was a "special" order, they charged me for everything ala carte, and then charged me for an extra side that I didn't order.

There's a KFC just a bit further north on Main Street. It's not as good, but at least there's a good chance you'll get what you order.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Paul N

Solon, Ohio
“Always a good Take-out”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Thier chicken is excellent and they are open late on Sundays, what could be better. Great meal deals and good sides.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Quennbee209
Royal Oak, Michigan
“Chicken and Shack potato's are mmmm-good but pieces are small”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

I love this place...and, to be honest, I find the grilled chicken to be so tender and flavorful, I don't even get the broasted chicken much these days....the shack potato's are 2-die-4, a bit greasy but still sinfully good...I love their fish, too....my only wish is that the pieces were bigger. When I compare the size of their pieces to other chicken places, they rank very small- and, for that reason alone, I don't think it's a great value-but the food is still good....

• Visited January 2012