All reviews room was clean small hotel detroit area place to sleep one night stay housekeeping staff would stay here again budget accommodations fixtures toiletries rates freeway troy
Selected filters
Reviewed February 1, 2019

Winter storm, this super 8 had a room, made sure there was parking available and had necessary toiletries in stock. Save and sound was very easy to check in and front desk made sure hot coffee was made.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Laura G, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Clawson/Troy/Detroit Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2019

Robbi,

Thank you so much for the kind review! We value you as a guest and we love when you come to visit! We can't wait to see you on your next stay! Thanks again!

Reviewed December 30, 2018

In the realm of budget accommodations, this is one of the better ones in the Detroit area. It's in a good safe location, not to far from the freeway. The rooms are spacious and pretty clean. I do think some of the bedding could be replaced. I also liked that the room had a mini fridge and coffee maker. A simple breakfast is included in the room rate. The staff is for the most part friendly and helpful.

This Super 8 is a good choice if you're looking for budget accommodations.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Laura G, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Clawson/Troy/Detroit Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We take pride in making sure every guest is happy and comfortable during their stay here at Super 8 Clawson. We will be renovating and upgrading in the near future and hope to see you again! Thank you!

Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were in town for a funeral and needed a place for one night. This Super 8 was conveniently right down the street from the funeral home. The staff was fast and efficient. The room was clean and for the price it was a good option. There are several restaurants close by soma great location as well.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Laura G, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Clawson/Troy/Detroit Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review! I will share your positive feedback with my staff! If you are ever in need of lodging accommodations again please come back to see us! Thank you!

Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

One of the best stays I had at a hotel in a long time rooms where clean management was great and helped a lot with my check in. Breakfast was amazing. Verily peaceful and respectful I would this place again and will recommend to anyone coming from out of town or who just needs a break come here.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Laura G, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Clawson/Troy/Detroit Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review! I will share your positive feedback with my staff! I am glad that you enjoyed our Super 8 "Superstart" breakfast! If you are in need of lodging accommodations again please come back to see us! Thanks again!

Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

First off, staff makes you feel like you are at home. I frequent this place often coming from flint to visit my family with my husband and the staff remembers us by name. Extra towels always waiting for us at check in. Can’t really beat feeling at home while traveling. Location close to food and shops. Hotel a little dated but priced nicely and clean. We will definitely stay here for years to come.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate and value your opinions! I am glad that our staff here makes you feel like you are at home. We strive to do that with every guest! We can't wait to see you next time you are here! Thanks again!