“Our stay in Clawson”

Super 8 Clawson/Troy/Detroit Area
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Clawson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
West Branch
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We like the location and cleanliness of this Super 8 but my husband was very unhappy this time with the very limited TV service available. We are regulars to this motel and the staff always treat us very well.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

2 Thank Sandra N
valentina p, General Manager at Super 8 Clawson/Troy/Detroit Area, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Guest:

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. I checked and re-programmed every single one of our tvs to make sure every station worked properly. We have also upgraded to flat screen tvs in each room. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 248-435-8881.

Valentina Pauls
Super 8 Clawson
Marquette, Michigan
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Came down for work and the hotel was the nearest to my job. Great place to stay. The staff was always helpful. Stayed an extra day just to see what is out here. I recommend this place. I will be back when I'm down here again.

• Stayed September 2013
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I stayed a Super 8 for a few weeks while looking for apartments, and I felt right at home. There staff there is great and very friendly. Its someone there 24 hrs to help out any time.Their breakfast is set up every morning bright and early, which is great for me since I have to be at work at 7am.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clawson
Candlewood Suites Detroit - Troy
Red Roof Inn Detroit Troy
Homewood Suites Detroit Troy
Hampton Inn & Suites Detroit / Troy
Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Troy
Drury Inn & Suites Detroit Troy

Been to Super 8 Clawson/Troy/Detroit Area? Share your experiences!