“Great food. Good prices”
Review of Mojave Cantina

Mojave Cantina
Ranked #17 of 56 Restaurants in Clawson
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

It's hard to find good Mexican food in my area. The food here is very good. They also have an Americanized kids menu which can be helpful with the little ones. Lots of choices. Nice clean place. Many beer and drink choices. Good for the whole family

Reviewed May 4, 2014

We tried it out when they first opened up couple years ago. Had a pleasant lunch experience. So we've been going there occasionally. It is not the best Mexican food I ever had, but it's good. Waitresses & staff are always professional & courteous. Service is efficient. Nice atmosphere. Definitely worth a try.

2  Thank 135catherineg
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We ordered a carry out so I can't review the atmosphere. We were very disappointed. I thought my taste buds had gone to sleep. I ordered the beef burrito. Absolutely BORING! The beans and rice were just as tasteless. Have they no spices on their kitchen? They didn't even give us a side of salsa to doctor up the food. Taco Bell has more flavor! I will not return. The prices were also high for what we received.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Absolutely LOVE this restaurant. Food is so good, I have yet to try anything I didn't like. My fav is the fajita chicken pizza. Also love the homeade salsa!!!

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Loved the el presidente marg and the fish tacos. Hub said shrimp burrito needed shrimp and something -maybe spice? Loved their mexican drafts. Great service.

Been to Mojave Cantina? Share your experiences!