All reviews yogurt bed and breakfast charming b b lovely backyard rose room each morning place to stay two night stay stayed for nights abbott room joan concert hosts michigan
Reviewed October 10, 2017

My Mom and I spent a couple of days at the Millpond Inn while visiting relatives in the area. It is an absolutely charming and comfortable bed and breakfast. We were warmly welcomed by owner Joan and her husband -- we entered via the front door as guests but after checking in, we used the backdoor because, as Joan explained, we now were family. And that is exactly how we were treated. Joan is a superb cook and the breakfasts were delicious feasts of homemade delights; plus she provided homemade cookies and other treats for snacks anytime. We enjoyed relaxing in the lovely backyard garden in the afternoon. The Millpond Inn is within walking distance of the quaint village of Clarkston and its many wonderful restaurants. Overall, our two night stay at The Millpond Inn was very special -- and we are looking forward to returning.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Cathleen G
Reviewed October 8, 2017

Stayed here overnight and thought it was great. Nice place, great room, excellent breakfast. The time for breakfast was flexible as was the menu and the food was excellent. We would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2017

Plans to go to a DTE concert lead me to look for a place to stay that was close. There were only two places offered in Clarkston and this one had openings for the date we needed. So, sight unseen I booked the B & B after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. We were not disappointed. Besides the location, the history and character of the building along with the personable husband and wife team made it a enjoyable stay. The breakfast was personalized to our individual requests and all was homemade and delicious.

Room Tip: We had the rose room. It was roomy and had a large bathroom.
Reviewed August 29, 2017

My wife and I were going to the Depeche Mode concert in Clarkston, and needed a place to stay. We were quite fortunate (used Trip Advisor!) to discover this wonderful gem of a Bed and Breakfast. Hosts Joan and Buck were accommodating and helpful and the rooms were beautiful, clean, and comfortable. Joan makes sure you know that this is your home while there, and that many of the facilities are there for your use. Her breakfasts are amazing and we found we wished we were there for longer both to enjoy the B&B (and the company of the hosts!) and the charming town of Clarkston, MI.

Reviewed August 18, 2017

My wife and I went to a nearby concert and knew we'd be there late so instead of driving home we decided to stay Millpond Inn B&B. The room room was super clean and the folks that run the place are the kindest people. We stay at a lot of B&B's and what made this one stand out was the personal touch of the breakfast and the assortment of homemade breads and cookies. I like that they had treats available (at no extra charge) in the kitchen for those late evening munchies. B&B's are generally more charming than hotel stays so if you need a place for an evening I highly recommend this place.