“Clean, comfortable lodging”
Review of White Pine Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Christmas
White Pine Lodge
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Christmas
Tennessee
“Clean, comfortable lodging”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This newer facility is on M-28 in Christmas, MI, diagonally across the road from my old home, so I know the neighborhood is great. Walking distance to the state forest campground and beach, Restaurant across the street and beside motel at casino. Just a couple of miles into Munising and Grand Island Landing. Great people and service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed August 9, 2013

There were no rooms available in neighboring Munising, and a competitor suggested the White Pine. Their suggestion was great for us. The room was cleaning reasonably priced. The staff was courteous, and the breakfast was good. another plus - they are motorcycle friendly. We will stay there again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank spartantim83
Columbia, Missouri
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We didn't stay at White Pine Lodge, but let me share what I know about these folks. My daughter biked the Grand Island, at least, what she could cover in 4.5 hours. The next day her legs were cramping and hurting so much she thought if only she could soak in a hot tub for a bit, she might find relief. So my son went to the phone to see if he could pay a fee to get some hot tub time. $3 was the answer from White Pine. So off they went, finding a hot tub big enough for 16 people! My daughter was so grateful to have some relief from her aches and pains. As it turns out White Pine didn't take a dime, but expressed "Glad you're feeling better!" How very nice. I wouldn't hesitate to stay at this lodge. The people and service are commendable! If a night's stay is needed in Christmas, MI, this should be the place where you lay your head! Of course, you really need more than one night in Christmas; there is so much to see and do in the area. We stayed for four nights and could've stayed longer if we'd had the time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Our stay at White Pine Lodge was a great one. The rooms were very clean when we arrived with plenty of fresh towels. I proposed to my girlfriend on our trip up here and a week in advance the staff helped me to organize the suprise and went over the top and set up the room with the suprises I had for my fiancé when we arrived back to the lodge. Well worth the stay and would recomend any day. Thanks to the owner and staff!!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Rkuchar22
Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We ended up in Christmas Michigan after taking a river boat your of pictured rocks! A local recommended the white pine lodge which was a great choice! It was very affordable & clean! The lodge had very comfortable beds, the rooms very spacious and ours had a mini fridge and microwave ! The lodge also has a gas station and 24hr convenience store! Across the parking lot is a casino with a restaurant in it! This was a great place to stay!

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank littlelisa291
Presque Isle, Michigan
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I would recommend staying here, very clean rooms, the staff was is very friendly and very informative about this area and what to see. This is a very comfortable place to stay. I have been coming north to the up for many years and wish I had found this lodge a long time ago.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank tbone0873
SSM
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I found this lodge to be extremely comfortable. Felt right at home. The breakfast was beyond what I would expect from a small hotel. It was more of a brunch. The staff was friendly and very informative about my site seeing adventures. I would highly recommend staying here any time of the year.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank shiraztail
Also consider these accommodations in or near Christmas
Holiday Inn Express Munising -  Lakeview
Roam Inn
Roam Inn
#2 of 11 in Munising
Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Munising
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Munising
North Star Hotel – Pictured Rocks
Pictured Rocks Inn & Suites

Been to White Pine Lodge? Share your experiences!