“Good food, and lots of it!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #4 of 81 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, Canada
“Good food, and lots of it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stopped in for lunch during a cross-boarder shopping trip and were pleasantly surprised at the meal we ordered. Our hostess seated us with a basket of fresh,hot rolls and cinnamon butter. My husband really enjoyed the rolls but wasn't too keen on the butter. We started with potato skins which were tender,cheesey and sprinkled with lots of bacon and also had an order of deep fried pickles which unfortunately were very very salty-almost in-edible. I ordered a grilled chicken salad which had a great deal of tasty chicken,crisp greens and a very nice home-made italian dressing, and my husband had a very good salmon dinner.Our waitress was attentive and pleasant. All in all we were impressed with the restaurant and would return again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Macomb, Michigan, United States
“It used to be great...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

I normally would give this restaurant 5 stars, but I was just in there yesterday (8/10/2013) and I think it's going downhill. I had the ribeye steak and it was tough and I wanted it medium...instead I got medium-well. Plus the prices have gone up at least 2 dollars for every meal. I don't blame them for it because the price of steaks even in the grocery store have gone up considerably, but still it effects things. The service is good, but the atmosphere was horrible this time. Don't get seated back by the bathrooms whatever you do. Kids are constantly running in and out. We were also seated next to a large family with several kids who were making A LOT of noise. And it's loud in there to begin with, but this time I couldn't wait to get out of there. The total was $38 for two people, not counting the tip. A ribeye and a sirloin meal.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Waterloo, Canada
“Unbelievable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

The food, the service....unbelievable. We were treated like royalty. The genuinely wanted our business and ensured that we would return. We did....the next day! Thank you Meagan! you are awesome. Brian, you made our second visit very enjoyable as well. Can't wait until we come back again.

Visited August 2013
“Love the roadhouse!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

This place has the best food for the value. Our steaks are always cooked to perfection. Has great menu choices. Salads are so fresh and their bread is unbelievably good. If your traveling I-94get off at exit 248 for this great meal. Not open for lunch everyday so may want to check that out. Otherwise you"ll be totally satisfied.

• Visited June 2013
New Haven, Michigan, United States
“Consistantly Great Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Love it all here. The staff are super great and the food is always great. Really love the rolls and peanuts, but we mostly go for the friendly service

Visited April 2013