“Sheleighleighs, Summer Shandy and Shenanigans”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rosie O'Grady's Irish Pub
Ranked #55 of 85 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: American
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Sheleighleighs, Summer Shandy and Shenanigans”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

As a life-long Chicago resident, I was a wee bit disappointed to be missing our St. Patrick's Day Parade, the Chicago River annual green dye job and doing our usual pub crawl. But, as it turned out, my Detroit hosts invited me to make do with a local pub and join in their festivities. As we entered late afternoon things were in full swing and what a grand time I had kibbutzing with locals from all over lower Michigan who had just debarked from a pub crawl bus. Missed my green beer as Summer Shandy has just come in and I eschewed in favor of the seasonal brew which we were treated to by some of the pubcrawlers. The bartenders were just terrific as were the burgers and fries at the bar and St. Paddy's Day was properly celebrated after all.

• Visited March 2014