“Yes!”
Review of Zou Zou's

Zou Zou's
Ranked #7 of 39 Restaurants in Chelsea
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I love zou zous! Great milkshakes, great bagels, great ice cream, and great baked goods! It's the small town Panera Bread pretty much! Service can be slow but it's worth it! I highly recommend this place!

1  Thank Abby M

Reviewed June 5, 2014

A first-time visitor to Chelsea, I noted an array of local bakeries. However, THE hotspot for a great breakfast appears to be Zou Zou's, on the northwest corner of Main and Middle Street. During my hour-long visit to the restaurant, it was clear that this was a place locals enjoyed. Locals and visitors are greeted by pleasant, hard-working staff. The breakfast menu features breakfast sandwiches, bagels, quiches, dozens of pastries, and a full array of coffee drinks. My ham and cheese quiche was truly wonderful. My companion sent his spinach and feta quiche back for further warming, then enjoyed his meal. We enjoyed our shared raspberry walnut shortbread for desert. My large latte was "spot-on" while my companion found his soy latte to be flavorless. We enjoyed bantering with the staff while soaking in the eclectic art and decor from ceiling to floor.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Cute and eclectic spot in an interesting downtown. We weren't biking on this visit, but Zou Zou's looked like it would be friendly for bikers taking a break. There's a large map of the area on an outside wall that shows paved roads in this lake country. The coffee was great and I'll be back.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

This is nice little coffee bar where we stopped for a simple lunch. We didn't try the baked goods but we were tempted.

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

We love this little cafe. It's right at the corner of Main and Middle St with super friendly staff and excellent choice of pastries. The coffee is great too and cheap. Buy a cup and it's called bottomless (unlimited refills). Neat, come again.