“Wedding Reception and Baby Shower Success!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Chelsea
Chelsea, Michigan, United States
“Wedding Reception and Baby Shower Success!”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

A perfect wedding reception and perfect baby shower with the help of Blair. We recommend and use Comfort Inn for overnights and parties! Chelsea has been the kindest city to us! Thank yo uChelsea and Comfort Inn for welcoming Bella Love Travels!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank TamaraDouglas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed February 3, 2012

My fiance came into Chelsea to look for homes and had a great experience at this hotel...the staff was very friendnly, they had free drinks/snacks every night that allowed you to mingle with people (or just sit and watch TV by yourself if you wished), and a great b/fast in the morning as well. The rooms were very clean and the exercise room was in mint condition. Great experience!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank huner25
SE Michigan
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I coach a girls travel basketball team, the Red Hots. We stayed overnight at this hotel while in town for a tournament. I cannot say one negative thing about our stay. The staff was extremely friendly from the initial reservations to the check in right on to the check out (thanks Tiffany). The hotel was extremely clean, the rooms were extremely nice, the girls loved the pool and the free breakfast was awesome. And every time we needed something, the staff was as happy to help as they could be. I would definitely stay at this hotel again and again and again. Thank you for making our weekend a great one.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank bobkrissy
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Currently at this property right now. We chose this location after the Holiday Inn Express across the street wasted my time, and patience. As we arrived at the HIE at 1 am on a very foggy night of traveling on I94, we were told by "Mike" that he was currently in the middle of doing his night audit, and it may be about 15 mins. When I went back about 15 minutes later, and rang the bell in the lobby. I was ignored. I returned to my vehicle for approximately another 10 minutes, and went back to the the lobby. I rang the doorbell, just like the directions tell you to, and yet again "mike" never acknowledged me. I rang the bell, an audible bell that I could here, and again I Wasn't acknowledged, that is when I chose the Comfort Inn. The service at the desk here is great. The room is great, and I look forward to the breakfast. Thanks Comfort Inn for saving a weary traveller on a foggy night!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Flyboygunner
Portage, Michigan
Reviewed November 17, 2011

No problems, all good. Nice and clean rooms. I choose this property often, even when there is other options closer to my destination.

Above average breakfast buffet, nice pool, and very friendly staff.

• Stayed November 2011
2 Thank Drinkwater11
new orleans
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Reservation was in order it was very easy to get to and most of all the room was clean and comfortable

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank cfb107
Jonesville, Michigan
Reviewed October 27, 2010

Our association chose Chelsea because of its central location to our group. The staff was professional and immediately addressed our meeting concerns to our satisfaction. My room was spacious and clean. The food was spectacular despite not having a full time onsite restaurant. "Buffet Style" is rarely my choice for any meal, but this food was as good as I have had in any order-off-the-menu restaurant. The chef prepared a cherry chutney pork with garlic mashed potatoes, carrots and beans. It was just part of a delicious dinner. The Philly cheese sandwiches for lunch were as good as in any East Coast deli. My hope is that we will meet here again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank MiMisterMike
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chelsea
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor West
Weber's
#11 of 34 in Ann Arbor
Holiday Inn Jackson NW - Airport Rd
Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!