“Great place for a burger or a steak!!”
Review of Cleary's Irish Pub

Cleary's Irish Pub
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Chelsea
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife and I really enjoy going to all of the Cleary's in the SE Michigan area. the staff is friendly and the food is excellent. If you are in the Howell, Brighton, Chelsea, Pinckney area, you need to make a point of visiting one of these great home town restaurants.

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Came in looking for a good draft beer after camping for the week. Ended up ording the fish and chips to split. It was a big enough portion to split between us.

The beer selection was pretty good. We really like craft beer and actually had a nice selection.

The staff was very friendly and had great suggestions. Would love to come back.

The atmosphere here is a nice pub.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

We only get here maybe twice a year and I usually order the nachos. Knowing how big they are, my husband and I split an order - they are on the large side! The flavor was still great but I was very disappointed. Maybe they have a new cook. The toppings were not spread around evenly. The meat was just in a blob in the center. We only found one jalapeno. We had asked to hold the sour cream (nope, right on top) and the olives were to be on the side (and they were). The shreaded cheese was only melted near the meat. Nice atmosphere, clean. The waitress was very friendly but was pre-occupided with something in the back. It was 2:30 in the afternoon, not busy, and I don't know why the bartender didn't wait on us. This won't stop us from returning again as it has always been super in the past.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have driven to Chelsea three times in order to go to The Mule Skinner to buy some nice cowboy boots. Every time I walk across the street to Cleary's Irish Pub because I love this type of pub's food and environment. I had fish & chips on my first trip, which was excellent. I went with a Guinness Burger on my second visit and it was very tasty. I was just there again last week and went with the Prime Rib Burger and WOW!!! This 1/2 pound of wonderfulness is in my top three cheeseburgers of all time. I loved it. I am planning another trip down there this week just for another one of these. The food is great and the staff is friendly. Stop in for some great food and company.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We try to eat here when we are in the area. The cajun salmon sandwich was excellent and the prime rib sandwich was juicy and a very generous portion. The atmosphere is a typical bar/restaurant. The service was good and server had a nice sense of humor.

1  Thank Cfdmv