“Fantastic”

Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Chelsea
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Wonderful sandwiches and great soups. This place is excellent value, very popular, and deservedly so. If you can find a place to park go past and there is a parking lot by the fire station.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

This place honestly has SO many sandwich options - and they are all great! The portions are large so consider sharing. We've been here many, many times and have not been disappointed yet. Small area to eat inside but the lunch crowd moves pretty quickly.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Although it exists in the shadow of Zingermann's in Ann Arbor I think Mike's is actually the best deli in the area. A combination of quality ingredients (they do use Zingermann's bread), great sandwich selection, tasty soup & salads, consistent service and lower prices makes Mike's standout. We frequently order Mike's when we want to treat ourselves for lunch at work. It is a favorite of many hospital employees and walking around with a Mike's bag will get you jealous stares from co-workers. I would recommend any hungry traveler on I-94 passing by Exit 159 take a detour a little North to downtown Chelsea and find this gem. Free parking is available nearby.

1  Thank Shea V
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I used to be a fan.. Fantastic subs at one time, but something has changed for the worse. I live in Southern California ( originally from Chelsea ) and flew back last month and naturally went to Mike's Deli. Am I mistaken, or have they changed the bread and other ingredients ? They also seem to be a bit indifferent to their guests. I'm sorry to say that Mike's Deli is a pale imitation of the original. I hope they recover and learn from the past.

4  Thank Fed161
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Want a quick bite? Want quality? Want someone to chat to? Have kids ? We find Mikes great and as a s african good to chat with James ex UK He is happy to talk The ashes this year (for those not into cricket ) it is bigger than the Super Bowl So hop on down to Mikes

Been to Mike's Deli? Share your experiences!