“Surprisingly good!”

Your Spirit, Your Place
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Cheboygan
Cuisines: American, Australian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Our mission is to provide healthful, thoughtful and delicious food at a reasonable price and to provide you with a relaxed and enjoyable dining experience. Gourmet catering and baked goods. Made from scratch soups, salad dressing, gourmet wheat pizza, crepes, sandwiches. Specialty breakfast items - including our house specialty frittatas (a cross between an omelet and scrambled, topped with cheese and finished in the oven), Monte Cristo, crepes, French toast, pancakes, breakfast quesadillas.
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We ate lunch here on a fall color tour weekend. We expected to find typical small-town, greasy diner fare. We were pleasantly surprised that it was much better than expected. No one would ever call this place a greasy spoon. The service was excellent and speedy. I ordered a lunch combo with soup and a salad. The salad had Michigan dried cherries, dark leafy greens and the world's best feta cheese. The dressing was a balsamic vinaigrette and was the perfect compliment. My husband ordered a grilled pita wrap and it was excellent also.
I can't wait to go back and try the crepes.

1  Thank upnorthjodie
There are newer reviews for Your Spirit, Your Place

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Delicious food!! My Mom loves their pasties and she is a Yooper!! I love the savory crepes!! Of course I will be returning!!!

1  Thank AlbrechtBA
Reviewed September 3, 2013

While visiting Cheboygan we tried this little cafe at the suggestion of the owner of the hotel we were staying at. The two dishes we ordered were delicious...when we finally had our order taken and then a long time later when it finally arrived. Our server tried to explain that the owner had to run to the store to get ingredients to make our food. This was after being told our first selections were not available for the same reason. It really seems as though the management/owners need to think about the way the operate.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I live locally and have eaten here half a dozen times. This is a funky little place decorated with painted tables and local artwork hung on the walls. Their menu offerings feature homemade soups and breads plus sandwich combinations that I've never seen offered in this area. It's a small menu, yet I haven't settled on one particular dish that's my go-to. I enjoy trying something new each visit. The Pesto Veggie Sandwich is my favorite so far. You can purchase their homemade baked goods to go.

1  Thank ElCheapster
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast with our grandson. We were greeted by the owner, seated in this interesting little restaurant, served fantastic coffee and I had one of the best veggie scramblers I have ever eaten. Everything they serve is made from scratch and very fresh. Our grandson loved his chocolate chip pancakes, they were huge and fluffy. It is worth driving off the beaten path to have breakfast here!

1  Thank kazooloo870