“Cute place for a great sandwich” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Your Spirit

Your Spirit
Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Cheboygan
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: our mission is to provide healthful, thoughtful and delicious food at a reasonable price and to provide you with a relaxed and enjoyable dining experience.Gourmet catering and baked goods. Made from scratch soups, salad dressing, gourmet wheat pizza, crepes, sandwiches.Specialty breakfast items - including our house specialty frittatas ( a cross between an omelet and scrambled , topped with cheese and finished in the oven.), monte cristo, crepes, french toast, pancakes, breakfast quesadi
South Lyon, Michigan
“Cute place for a great sandwich”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

I was there twice on a recent visit with family and friends. I found the service to be pretty good although it seemed there was really only one wait person. Both times I was there it wasn't busy. Their bread is all made there and on my first visit I ordered a salad which was very ordinary. Nothing special. My lunch companions all ordered something that involved bread - obviously I'd made a mistake. So the next time I went I ordered the veggie sandwich on pumpernickle bread - delish! I wasn't even able to finish the entire sandwich because the bread slices are so big. The filling was great and generous as well. Prices are reasonable. This is not a fancy place but good for a fairly quick lunch while shopping in downtown Cheboygan.

• Visited August 2012

Cheboygan, Michigan
“Your Spirit now has outdoor seating!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

I visited this relatively new establishment, a breakfast/lunch place that offers personal service, and unique offerings of good quality. The decor on the inside is very attractive and artsy, unlike many of the more regular restaurants in the area. This makes it attractive for a different experience. And it is quality! They also have added some outdoor seating. Being located on the corner of Main Street, it is a good location to observe the main downtown intersection while you sip your coffee.

Great place to revisit over and over. The owner always is there to say hello!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank soub7
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Wonderful restaurant experience until ...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Your Spirit is a great restaurant that I would recommend to anyone in the Cheboygan area. It was comfortable, quick, and everyone there was really friendly. My food was delicious. I ordered the cheddar and broccoli soup in a bread bowl, and it was the best bread bowl I have ever had in my life. Delicious. My husband ordered the Aussie Meat Pie and was also impressed.

We encountered a problem when we took our To Go muffins back to the hotel. We ordered a peaches & cream muffin, and a coconut mango muffin. I ate my muffin shortly after returning from the restaurant. It was the best muffin I ever tasted, the unfortunate part is that I couldn't finish it, because the bottom was not cooked all the way. I thought oh well, and didn't think much of it after that until my husband ate his muffin the next morning. Overnight my husbands muffin had molded. I have never had a baked good experience quite like this before, and I find it very strange, so I can't give the restaurant the 5 stars I would like to.

I plan on returning someday, and hope they will still be open when I do, then I can give them 5 stars.

• Visited July 2012
Cheboygan, Michigan
“Awesome fresh food and a wonderful owner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

I can't say enough good things about this place. Fresh fresh fresh. Great food selections, and an owner that cares about you and the experience you are having. Do not leave there without some sort of dessert. The bannoffe pie is amazing. Cupcakes are yummy, and the peach pie is so good.
My husband just loves the Aussie Meat Pies and I always snag a few bits in between my salad and sandwich. I've tried a lot of things on the menu and I have never been disappointed. Best kept secret in Cheboygan! I hope it doesn't remain a secret for long. I wish the owners great success.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Laura C
“Deco breakfast shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

Personal service with a smile! Good food and read all the tables before you go!

Visited May 2012