“Asian food from from Asia”
Review of Indo China Gardens

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Indo China Gardens
Ranked #19 of 36 Restaurants in Cheboygan
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 30, 2013

They have a blend of Chines and Thai food. It is good but sometimes oddly spiced. I happen to be gluten free so navigation of the menu is difficult but not impossible. I like their rice noodles but they overwork the fried rice. Large portions and reasonably priced. Nice people.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

They give you so much food here that it is like ordering two meals, so if you are not hungry, don't eat here. We took our food back to our hotel and enjoyed it the next day. The food is excellent!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Some of the best Thai food I've ever tasted. Their sauces are very good and the rangoons are excellent as well.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I live right in town and this is by far my favorite place to eat. I recommend anyone who likes Chinese food to try this place out!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have tried others in the Petoskey, Cheboygan area. This place is by far the best tasting. Many choices. Crab rangoon is absolutely the best. Serving sizes are generous and reasonably priced. Take out is great too!