“Make sure to order the lobster bites!!!”

Pier M33 On The Cheboygan
Ranked #1 of 35 Restaurants in Cheboygan
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: It is best to call ahead in the off-season to make sure the hours listed on this website are current. Thank you. Offering an eclectic fare of palate-pleasing creations and daily chalkboard specials incorporating fresh local ingredients all created by renowned Chef Rich Travis. Also offering a 75-slip marina on the famous Inland Waterway with seasonal or daily rentals and boat parking for dining guests. Located near the junction of M 33 and M 27 just south of Cheboygan.
Carp Lake, Michigan
“Make sure to order the lobster bites!!!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

I am so glad we decided to try this place for lunch. I LOVED it. The lobster bites are awesome!! We also ordered the shrimp appetizer, I loved that too. I ordered the big burger, and it lived up to its name. I can't wait to go there again!"

1 Thank AlbrechtBA

East Lansing, Michigan
“Gormet Cheboygan about time!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

A foodie friend of mine who never steers me wrong told me about this place, how right. The food is PHENOMENAL! I have pretty much worked my way through the menu: Scallops w/ CoCo Curry Rice Noodles are my absolute favorite, Shrimp and Asparagus Pasta is creamy goodness, Pork Tenderloin w/ polenta and crimini (order medium rare for a real treat), and close second goes to the sweet and savory Hoisin Short Rib with mango salsa, edamame mashers, and wonderful little spring rolls. The specials are always changing but if you ever get the chance the ribs may be the best I've ever had and the Lobster Bolognese will garner addiction status. The service is great as well, but if you get Rachel, Tammi, Wendy or Shilo at the bar it is the BEST around.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank seth r
Royal Oak, Michigan
“Nice”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We dined here over the weekend.
The service was great - friendly and attentive.
While it was too chilly for us to enjoy it, there was a nice patio with a view of the river and small marina.
They had a nice bar area, if you just wanted to grab a cocktail.
The food received mixed reviews. The appetizers and dessert were nice. The soup and entrees were about average.
All and all - we would return again.

Connecticut
“Perfect Place on the River”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming to Mullett Lake for 74 years to our family cottage. Pier 33 has been a wonderful addition to the local scene. The food has always been well- prepared. The menu is not extensive but everything on it is pretty wonderful. Sitting outside by the river on a lovely summer might can't be beaten. The wait staff is superior. We return there several times in the summer

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Flipper1939
Bellaire, Michigan
“One of the best dinners we've ever had !”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Our visits to Cheboygan always include a dinner at Pier 33. Our server Gwen provided excellent service and made sure our dinner this past weekend included the evening special which was salmon with shrimp over a fresh corn puree. This preparation made for one of the best dinners we have ever had! Our appetizer was a very creative combination of cheesecake, basil, heirloom tomatoes, balsamic vinegar - again excellent. The salmon chowder - excellent! The wine list is not overly confusing and very well priced. The evening was capped by an after dinner drink and excellent service from Shiloh our bartender.

1 Thank Ralph49615