“Very good!”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
“Very good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

My daughter absolutely loves this place! They are very friendly and make you feel very welcome. The food is good and reasonably priced. My daughter likes to sit by a little fireplace and the staff even remember her name, it makes her feel great. I love menu, there is a lot to choose from. We will keep coming back :)

• Visited April 2014

“Nice place good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

They have very good food, nice friendly servers,changing menu,atmosphere quiet ,close to the downtown.

• Visited March 2014
“Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

The price was low, and the service was wonderful! We will definitely be back for the cod and chippers, they were delicious! The waitress recommend the sizzling apple pie, my husband got it and it was AMAZING!!! So good my husband would only give me one bite!! Next time I'll get my own:)

• Visited February 2014
“Great place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

We came for dinner with friends and with our small children and had a wonderful experience. Our meals were delicious and we were fortunate that we were there during a 25 % off promotion that made the meals an even better value. The service was great! Our waitress was friendly and efficient, taking care while making sure we were very much at ease dining with the kids. We throughly enjoy dining at the Grill, the food is fresh and always above our expectations- it is also so nice to frequent a restaurant where the staff seems happy to serve your meal

• Visited November 2013
“just so so”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I used to eat here quite frequently but it has gone down hill. The food is not very good and the service is often questionable. It is a shame since it used to be a regular.

Visited May 2013