“Great food, coffee, and environment”
Review of Evelyn Bay Coffee

Evelyn Bay Coffee
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Charlotte
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Live this place, great workers and they are friendly. Love their coffee and sandwiches. My coworkers and I go here often for lunch, and I go before work. Their breakfast is delicious.

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Met a friend for lunch and I was so impressed! They have great home cooked food, ice cream and pastries, all the coffee drinks a chain would have, lots of room to sit and not feel pressured to rush out, very friendly staff and great service! I will always visit from now on when I come to Charlotte :)

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great coffee, sandwiches, ice cream and environment.
A bonus if you visit on one of their nights they have live entertainment.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I've had multiple things on the menu over the several years this has been in town and I've never had anything bad. For a coffee house, prices are pretty good.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

They are awesome coffee bartenders. LOL. The lunches that are prepared here are terrific, too. My favorite is the ham panini. I don't know how they make the spicy brown mustard? I have tried to recreate it at home, but to no avail. Must go to Evelyn Bay. Soups are excellent, too.