“Surprisingly good pizza”

Cuisines: American
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
“Surprisingly good pizza”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I didn't go here for pizza but none of the other menu items interested me, it's pretty standard fare. So we split a pizza and it was quite good. On a previous visit I had a sandwich but can't recall what it was like, sorry! So I will return and try some of their full dinners, to give them an even chance. Judging by how busy it was getting (line at the door), as we were leaving, their menu must please many. They have a full bar and a dining area split away from the bar seating. The atmosphere is warm, woody, booths in the bar area allow for conversation, but the dining room is wide open. They have music some nights.
And, I want to mention the service. Our server was on the spot, friendly and efficient, and funny to boot!

• Visited February 2013