All reviews front desk pool and hot tub open hours outdoor area pleasant stay room was clean one night stay would definitely stay here again enjoyed our stay the staff was friendly and helpful king suite close to town great place to stay view of the lake short drive wedding weekend castle farms
Reviewed October 22, 2018

Was a very nice and clean facility. The staff was helpful and friendly. Would have liked to have more proteins offered for the breakfast, only had boiled eggs. Relaxing environment. Easy to find and easy check in and check out.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
115ranis, General Manager at Charlevoix Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review, you feedback is very important to us. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate your suggestion and will look for protein products for the future. We look forward to your next visit to Charlevoix the beautiful. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed October 21, 2018

Very nice hotel and very clean. Linens were fresh and clean. My only complaint I was the mattress. It sunked on one side and was unable to sleep. So I flipped it and I got a great nights sleep. Other than that, I will stay here again!

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your review. It is your feedback that provides us the knowledge of things to improve. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay. I will be looking into the problems with the mattress, thank you for flipping it, and getting a good night sleep! We look forward to your next visit to Charlevoix the beautiful. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed October 17, 2018

This property has changed hands about three times. We chose it because of its location. It is time for the renewal of the rooms instead of the patchwork solutions. We found holes in sliding door to bathroom where former hardware had been placed and patches in the wall paper. Also staff slow to respond to request to clean room----four hours. No docking stations. Breakfast was excellent for a place of this type. Rooms on the second floor near the elevator are subject to noise from lobby as well as elevator.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
115ranis, General Manager at Charlevoix Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2018

Good morning,

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. I am very pleased to tell you that we are scheduled for a remodel over the next few months. The remodel will include new sliding glass entry doors, a fresh new look to our lobby and breakfast area, new carpet and flooring throughout the entire hotel, new lighting and decor in our guest rooms and much more. Please follow our website for details. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

This place is right out of the 80s or 90s. Very old and outdated. There are not much other options in town so I guess they are not motivated to update. It is relatively clean though even if the dinginess is hard to accept.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

Good morning,

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. I am very pleased to tell you that we are scheduled for renovations over this fall and winter. The renovations include a fresh new look to our lobby and breakfast area, glass sliding entrance doors, new carpet and flooring throughout the hotel and guest rooms, new fire place in our lobby area, new lighting in guest rooms, and much more. Please follow our website for details. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed October 16, 2018

Excellent I wrote a review above. The hotel needs alittle freshing very out dated, but comfortable. Front desk excellent and warm. Breakfast was great and always supplied well. Maybe alittle more for vegetarians otherExcellent time and comfortable.