“Terrific breakfast!”
Review of The Drawbridge Bistro - CLOSED

The Drawbridge Bistro
Description: Casual and relaxed dining on Round Lake next to the drawbridge in Downtown Charlevoix.
Reston VA
“Terrific breakfast!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This (new??) restaurant has a great view of the drawbridge. Its staff is excellent and for breakfast at least, it is fairly reasonable with a great menu. We had French toast with fresh fruit and maple syrup and it was great (maybe $8 or $9)!!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank VAtraveller_11

Lakeville, Michigan
“Outstanding Food”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The Drawbridge Bistro is the renovated restaurant inside the Edgewater Inn.
The views of the Pine River are beautiful. The wait staff is very friendly and the food is wonderful!

My daughter and I had breakfast here before the Boyne Thunder started. I had the gluten-free pancakes. It is so nice to have gluten-free offered. My pancakes tasted exquisite-which doesn't seem to happen all that often when it comes to gluten-free dishes. My daughter had the French toast, which looked and according to her, tasted great! Given the fact that she did not come up for air during breakfast-I must assume she loved them. I would highly recommend having breakfast here. We returned for lunch but there was a 20 minute wait- I'm thinking the word is out that this is a great new venue in downtown Charlevoix. I will return for breakfast and lunch!!

• Visited July 2014