“Excellent Service”

Scovie's Gourmet
Ranked #5 of 55 Restaurants in Charlevoix
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Food was good, especially their peach pie, and their service was great. Never had to ask for refills on the coffee! They have a pretty good selection of beer available.

If you get seated near the front windows, you have a good view of the main street and all the activity.

1  Thank Travelalot963

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I gave it a good review some time ago and this year it is still my favorite lunch spot. They opened into the next shop so there are a lot more tables than last year. The menu is the same and it is all great. I would say the only weak spot are the soups which never are right. Everything else is great. I love the chicken salad sandwich with cherries and walnuts.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Always enjoy my meals. Nice quiet setting (other than at lunch its very busy). They just expanded their space and is very nice. Also are able to serve alcohol now.. Bonus!

Nice selection of desserts as well.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We came to Charlevoix and decided to stay for dinner. This place was right of the boardwalk and look nice. Food was great a bit pricey, but it is tourist season and we expected as much. The place is a little small, and the service is a little slow but the food is good, at least it is not McDonalds! We will stop again next time.

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

We stopped into Charlavoix after picking cherries. We all enjoyed our food. The kids had buttered noodles and fruit. I had the chicken salad and my husband had the turkey and Brie panini. Everything was good. For the 4 of us, the bill with tip was just under $50...a bit expensive for sandwiches, but this wasn't fast food! We would eat here again if wandering through and would recommend it!