The AmericInn is your basic budget hotel, so I wouldn't be writing a negative review if it met my expectations as just that. However, I had a negative experience from beginning to end. Each and every day of my five-day stay, noticeable aspects of my room cleaning were neglected, from coffee pots and trash cans unemptied to tissues and wrappers left on counters to sinks unwiped. The last straw was my final day when the room was not cleaned at all, save for the bed being made. When I alerted the desk clerk to the situation, she verified which housekeeper was responsible for the room, said "Aha" and acknowledged that she was known for not being very thorough. No efforts were made to accomodate or compensate for my poor experience. Breakfast, such as it was, lacked freshness and quality. I will not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charlevoix's newest lodging facility located 2 miles north of downtown. Directly across from Little Traverse Wheelway and Charlevoix Country Club. Spacious rooms including whirlpool and fireplace suites. Largest hotel breakfast that includes waffles, biscuits and sausage gravy, hard boiled eggs, juice, coffee, cereal, danish, fresh fruit, fruit cups and much more! Indoor pool, sauna, hot tub open year round. Wifi and meeting room. Spacious parking lot for all your RV/boat/bus tour needs. Many upgrades in 2012 including new upgraded bedding and mattresses and 32" flat screen tv's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Charlevoix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Charlevoix Hotel Charlevoix
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Charlevoix
- Americinn Hotel Charlevoix