Stayed here with my husband and kids while he was on a business trip. Very comfortable, great breakfast, rooms were clean, staff was friendly, couldn't ask for anymore. He stayed for two weeks, we were here for one. Loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charlevoix's newest lodging facility located 2 miles north of downtown. Directly across from Little Traverse Wheelway and Charlevoix Country Club. Spacious rooms including whirlpool and fireplace suites. Largest hotel breakfast that includes waffles, biscuits and sausage gravy, hard boiled eggs, juice, coffee, cereal, danish, fresh fruit, fruit cups and much more! Indoor pool, sauna, hot tub open year round. Wifi and meeting room. Spacious parking lot for all your RV/boat/bus tour needs. Many upgrades in 2012 including new upgraded bedding and mattresses and 32" flat screen tv's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Charlevoix reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Charlevoix
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Charlevoix Hotel Charlevoix
- Americinn Hotel Charlevoix