AmericInn Lodge & Suites Charlevoix
Average 3/5
    Courtside Motel(Charlevoix)
    Good 3.5/5
    Great 4.5/5
    All reviewsno elevatorbiscuits and gravywafflesfirst floorwould stay here againpool areaclean roomsking roomin towngreat pricegreat place to stayfront desk staffshort drivefree breakfastthe staff was friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areahot tub
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed February 20, 2012

Just recently, my husband and I had a night away and stayed at the AmericInn. The staff was wonderful, very welcoming and helpful, and the room was great! Our room was very clean. I would recommend the AmericInn to any of our family or friends coming up the the Charlevoix area! I know we will definitely stay there again in the future!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed January 9, 2012

This was my husbands and my first experience staying at an AmericInn and it won't be our last. The staff is friendly and the facility is very well kept. Everything is very clean and comfortable. Enjoyed the pool, hot tub and an excellent continental breakfast. Will definetely stay there again. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed October 4, 2011

Recently we were touring the western side of our great state of Michigan and stayed at the AmericInn in Charlevoix. The room was clean and pleasant smelling. The breakfast offered was very adequate. Great place to stay as it is also just outside of Charlevoix (limits noise) yet easily accessible to the city and its events. Will certainly stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed September 27, 2011

Hit Charlevoix (and Beaver Island) on a road trip and have to say, it's a charming little area. Not a part of the country I often get to, so I wanted to see as much of it as I could.

Charlevoix seems like it probably has some pricier establishments, but the AmericInn is a short drive from the main part of town, comfortable, a friendly establishment, has a great heated pool, clean rooms, and isn't a bad place to make camp--especially for the money!

The girl at the desk during the evening went out of her way to make sure the sauna was turned on for me, staff responded to every request, the walls are as quiet as advertised, and the continental breakfast--while nothing to write home about--is certainly passable. They directed me to everywhere I needed to go, including the airport for my little hop over to Beaver Island. That is a place that is a must-see--a real amazing piece of America!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
    Reviewed September 6, 2011

Its been a long time since we've had an $80 hotel. A little out of town but clean and quiet.

• Stayed: September 2011