“A nice clean Oriental restaurant!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Asian Fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Charlevoix, Michigan
“A nice clean Oriental restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

Has both Thai and Chinese food, very nice owners and wait staff, and an amazing fish on display. The food is hot and fresh and the restaurant is a nice inviting small space in the middle of downtown. We always notice they have a large takeout business when we are in there.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Kim K

Charlevoix, MI 49720
“Asian Fusion, Charlevoix”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

We had dinner, and very much enjoyed it. Food was good, service was very good. My wife enjoyed the "Teriacki Bowl" I had a plate that had both Sweet & Sour Chicken and Sesame Chicken. Both very good.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank jiledahl
lincoln
“Best Thai in Northern Michigan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

My husband and I love Thai food and this place has been a pleasant surprise! The place is clean and neat, the service friendly and personable, the food was, well, siimply amazing! I had the Shaking Beef which was the perfect blend of sweet and spicy, but light and tasty--without a horrendous burn (I had 6 out of 10). My husband had Green Curry with Pork which (an 8 of 10) and was extremely pleased! The food was hot, the portions were plenty--I took about half of mine to our hotel to enjoy for lunch! The prices were extremely reasonable. We will return again! What a gem!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank annika700
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

We eat a lot of Thai food and this place was a pleasant surprise. The sauces were very tasty. The service was excellent and friendly. It was a perfect stop over lunch on our way through town. The only downfall was that their restroom was out of order.

2 Thank jjlutefisk
Lincoln Park, Michigan, USA
“Best Thai I have ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I ordered the drunken noodles with chicken and it was the BEST Thai I have ever had! The atmosphere was very quaint and intimate. Quick service and steaming hot delicious food!

Visited October 2013