“We love Fresh Air!”

Fresh Air Aviation- Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: See up to eleven Lake Michigan Lighthouses by Air - Most rarely seen. Also see the beauty of the Beaver Archipelago. Remote deserted islands, gorgeous blue water – you might think you are in the Caribbean. May even spot an historic ship wreck from the air on your tour. Our aircraft offer great visibility to take plenty of pictures. Quiet and comfortable. Let us help you build a package that is best for you.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The folks at Fresh Air are family and pet friendly. They are an important part of our annual Beaver Island vacation. See you next year!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

The family (four generations) all switched our Beaver Island flights to Fresh Air Aviation as soon as the owners went in business for themselves. The service is excellent, with lots of the extra touches (such as having your car ready when you step out of the plane, already warm in winter, or cooled in summer). The staff are all friendly and experienced, willing to go above and beyond to make your flight enjoyable. My father, a WWII pilot, always claimed he trusted Fresh Air pilots more than any other airline (large or small) that he's flown with. Both my elderly parents were treated like family. I think that's a common experience and that many people end up forming deep loyalties to the owners and staff of Fresh Air. We never hesitate to book with Fresh Air, or to recommend it to friends flying to the island.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We've been flying with Fresh Air Aviation since their inception. Before that, there was only one choice. It was amazing to see the impact that competition had on raising customer service levels and keeping cost in check. Fresh Air's service is top notch ... they park your car upon arrival, have it waiting for you at the hanger when you fly back, the owners and employees are very personable and friendly, and their pilots are awesome. They've earned our business and loyalty. So glad that we have choices.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I fly with Fresh Air Aviation-always-because the entire staff's past performance has solidified my confidence in every aspect of their operation. They are friendly, professional and safety-conscious with each and every flight I have ever had with them.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Every detail has been thought of. The Fresh Air team will do everything in their power to ensure you have the best experience possible. The staff is so courteous and you can tell they love their job. They have picked me up from the boat dock, picked my car up from the dock to have it plane side when I return, gave my dog water on hot days, have toys in the waiting room for the kiddos, helped with the luggage, the list could go on forever. Highly recommend this company!