“The most perfect place to stay, especially if you're going to get married!!!!”
Review of The Edgewater Inn

The Edgewater Inn
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Charlevoix
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I can't say enough great things about this place. We fell in love with the Edgewater when we had book this place for our wedding weekend. The rooms were absolutely beautiful and had a lot of character in each one. The view is unbelievable! Imagine waking up on your wedding day to a beautiful morning at the Edgewater over looking Lake Charlevoix, it was a complete dream! The Staff and Managers are amazing. They even had a little welcome the wedding guests of .... on their sign! We thought that was so personal and made us feel even better about staying there. The restaurant that is inside of the Edgewater is to die for! We ate there everyday!!! Literally a totoal of 8 or 9 meals. AND all of our wedding guests loved this as well! The pool is amazing, each room has a balcony and has a view that is breathtaking! I highly suggest staying here and the prices were so reasonable. Imagine sitting at the Edgewater Café and looking at Lake Michigan & Lake Charlevoix while you people watch downtown Charlevoix. It is absolutely beautiful! Thank you to the Edgewater, EVERY year on our anniversary we will be back :) 9.7.13

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth D

Reviewed November 29, 2013

As a seventy one year old man, I have been blessed of being able to travel most of the world. Out of all the fine Inn's I've stayed in, the Edgewater Inn, in Charlevoix, Mi., is by far the most consistent in it's perfection of always of being a first class Inn. My family and I have stayed at this Inn since it's beginning, to many times to remember, and there has not been one time that we and my family have been the least bit disappointed in any way. I can always count on Christ Kowal, and Graig Wilson' and it's entire staff staff, for first class consistentency.

Don L. Barfell

Room Tip: Many beautiful suites, ask for one that meets your persional taste.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2013

The highlight of the summer every year is our family trip to Charlevoix . There is no better place to stay than The Edgewater Inn. Located in downtown Charlevoix all rooms overlook Round Lake. We always book a beautiful lofted 2 bedroom suite on the 3rd floor, which also overlooks the beautifully maintained indoor/outdoor pool ( which is a favorite activity for our grand daughters...along with watching the bridge open for the Beaver Island boat every morning ,from the deck outside the room). The hotel staff is wonderful!! Through the years Craig and Chris have always helped to make our vacations the best they can be. The rooms are clean and the grounds are beautiful and well kept. The restuarant(The Edgewater Bistro) is excellent! Our family loves the Edgewater Inn!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2013

It was e terrific stay, the staff was excellent, servese was on a high level. If i have the chance to visit it again i would do it. Everything was perfect, rooms were lovely, clean and cosy. Staff were looking after me as i am a president.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Ivo G
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We go up over the Thanksgiving Holiday every year. The price is awsome and we can put the kids tobed at night and still have alone time. Having a kitchen we save money by eating in the majority of the time and spending our money other things or a nicer meal when we do dine out. The staf is great all around great place to go!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I have been fighting with Edgewater Inn for 4 months for a credit that they owed me and I never received, although they stated back in May and July that they did. After spending hours back and forth from Edgewater and my credit card company and after Edgewater disputing the credit that my credit card issued for the 1st time, I finally got my call today from the manager, Chris Kowal, who's name is on the dispute to tell me that they never did issue the credit. Folks this is a $258.12 credit we are talking about not just $20. Chris informed me that he will be so glad to issue this credit to me after all the time and they are sorry for the confusion! Watch out if your staying here, they don't keep very good records! I'm an very unsatisfied and furious guest.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank kathykpark
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Our room was a true condo with a full kitchen, dining, living and separate bedroom and bath. Very nice view and it had an extremely comfortable bed! It was all very nice, it even had books, games, etc. The bridge was noisy, no doubt, but we chose to not let that both us.

Room Tip: I personally like a upper level room; better view and hopefully no chance for big foot above you, bu...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carrie S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Charlevoix
Weathervane Terrace Inn and Suites
#1 of 1 in Alanson
Stafford's Perry Hotel
Stafford's Perry Hotel
#2 of 15 in Petoskey

Been to The Edgewater Inn? Share your experiences!