other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Jladybank...
Rancho Mirage, California
“Not as pictured. I turned around and walked out.”
Reviewed August 27, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Unfortunately, the pictures posted on the site are not of this unit. I was expecting quaint with character, like the pictures. Instead, I walked into sloping floors, extremely cramped bathroom and dreary kitchen with very low ceilings. The bed covers were messy, which made me question if the bed sheets had been changed, ugh. I would put this on the scale of a really bad college dorm room, at best. I immediately walked out and contacted TripAdvisor. To my shock, TripAdvisor did nothing except to tell me that it was up to the owner to settle with me. I had to scramble to find another place to stay for 10 days during peak season in Charlevoix. Fortunately, I was able to find a property on another site that was exactly as pictured. Needless to say, I will not be using TripAdvisor for any future travel plans.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.

Travelers are raving about these Charlevoix hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing