Loon's Point Campground
Mission Point(Mackinac Island)
$119
  • Pool
Island House Hotel(Mackinac Island)
$184
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Chippewa Hotel Waterfront(Mackinac Island)(Great Value!)
$129
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Lilac Tree Suites & Spa(Mackinac Island)
TripAdvisor
  • Spa
All reviewsnew managersnext yearfishles cheneaux islandscampingbathhousekayakingwatercleanlinesssummerhostsdockcabin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2012

This was a fairly spur of the moment trip, even though I only live about an hour away, I had never been to this area. The campground was located real close to the 'downtown' area of Cedarville, which has a few restaurants and a nice grocery store. Also close to the Hessel casino. I had one of the shaded tent sites which I really enjoyed. The tent sites are large, each with a fire pit and picnic table. It did seem as though the motorhome lots were a bit cramped, but since I was in the tent area it didn't matter to me. The beach area was somewhat small, but it was perfect for what I needed. They have a few chairs and benches on the beachThe office had maps and other area information, they also sell wood, ice, and a few other things you may have forgotten to pack. The washrooms were clean and well cared for.
Overall I would return to this campground. It was close to home, but still was a nice quiet getaway.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo