“Love it!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Grand Rapids
“Love it!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Their pizza is great. My favorite are the grinders. Their breadsticks are delicious. My husband loves the chicken wings!! The staff are extremely friendly! I drive over 20 miles, one way, just to eat their food! Highly recommend it!

1 Thank shuttermother

Wyoming, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kinda Greasy !!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This is not a bad pizza, but I have had better. The crust was kinda doughey, like it wasn't cook all the way and it was very greasy. Not a good value for the price.

Visited September 2012
Grand Rapids
“Great pizza and grinders”
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

We drive 20 miles (one way) to get their pizza! The staff are super friendly and the food is great! The pizza and grinders are very consistent. We have loved everything we have ordered from there. Defiantly worth the drive!

1 Thank shuttermother
“Grinders on house made bread and great flavors, yummy!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

After a fun day at Michigan Adventure we were hungry! Preferring to eat at a good local business we looked for reviews, and this is what we found. Three of us had the MMG (Mega Meat Grinder) and wow it's tasty! The others were the Club, and an Italian, both were just as excellent. Luckily we live 45 minutes away and frequently go to Grand Rapids, so we can try their pizza, I can't wait! Riccardi's is exceptionally clean, and the staff or owners (could not tell because of their pride and great service) was refreshing. I recommend that you eat here. Side note if you bring extra sandwich home warm it in the oven at 250 for 10-15 minutes. It tastes amazing!

1 Thank Hailmarykitchenqueen
DeLand, Florida
“My First Grinder was a Winner!”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Returning to Maryland with my wife, oldest daughter, and her 10 year old daughter, from a visit to my youngest daughter in Northern Michigan, we decided to pull off of US 131 at exit 104 and head east looking for a place to get some lunch. Found Ricardi's in a small shopping center and decided it was our chance to try some "local cuisine". It was our first time in Michigan (or any of the mid-west) and I wanted to try out a "grinder". The Pizza (the choice of both my daughter and granddaughter) was actually very good, the sauce and cheese was well spread and close to the edge leaving just the right amount of crust. My wife had the garden salad and it had variety and was fresh. My Mega Meat Grinder was very good with a variety of meats and a good substantial marinara (pizza) sauce (sauce by request). For a quick layover on the road, you will do well stopping off exit 104 and check out Ricardi's.

• Visited March 2012