“Best n Fresh”

Cedar Sol Hydro Farm
Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Cedar
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Keeping it local and keeping it small - You gotta love the Tacos at Cedar Sol!! Fast Friendly - and just a hop skip and a jump away!

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband loves tacos so when we saw this taco stand on the way to our weekend plans he just to stop for lunch. They were definitely good with fresh ingredients but a little pricey. $3.50 for one taco. But I'm not complaining! I had the taco salad which was really good as well. The pico de gallo made the salad. If we get up this way again I definitely want to try the quesadilla.

1  Thank ashba1ke
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This delicious open-air taco place offers tacos (either flour or corn) & quesadillas, accompanied by guacamole, pico de gallo, & chips. Daily specials include whitefish & chorizo tacos. Everything is made to order, & reasonably priced. Seating is very casual, with a scattering of tables around the stand. They sell their salsas by the pint. They also have a limited amount of hydroponic produce. We bought some beautiful red romaine lettuce there.

1  Thank insounciantress
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My husband and I returned for year two together to get these tacos! They're delicious, fresh and authentic. We had the beef, chicken and pork and they're all equally delicious. The guacamole is wonderful too. Their bottles of soda are even extra delicious, especially the Orange Cream. Beautiful setting with park benches to eat outside. We'll probably be going back again next year as part of our anniversary trip :)

1  Thank CarrieAnneSutton
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Each summer my husband and I bring our son and daughter to Glen Lake just to chill. We always look for some place new to try in this beautiful area, and we were not disappointed here. Great freshly made tacos with the best pico de guyo (hope that is spelled right). My daughter and I had the chicken tacos and my husband and son had beef and everyone was happy! We will be back for sure next year and hope to bring family and friends!