“diamond in the rough” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Petoskey, Michigan
“diamond in the rough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

This place is so close to my home and we had never gone. Went last weekend and very surprised.,Had great burger and fries. Good food,service and price. Going to try the pizza next time .Did I mention brand new bathrooms ? Well worth a stop !

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank tammy38
HeavenLeigh J, Manager at Clydes Place, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Tammy,

We're very happy you enjoyed your time with us! We appreciate your business!

See you again!

Heaven Jutson

Carp Lake, Michigan
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

If your looking for great pizzas, huge burgers,tons of apps,great drinks and friendly service this is the place to go. Not to mention if your on vacation you can get to know locals who frequent this log cabin style bar and restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
HeavenLeigh J, Manager at Clydes Place, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Thank you for your review! We're so glad you enjoyed our establishment as much as we do, and hope you come back and visit soon!

Thanks,

Heaven Jutson
Bay City, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Clyde's Place, located in a small little town called Carp Lake (Northern Michigan) is a wonderful place to visit. The food is good, the drinks are great, the prices are reasonable - what more could you ask for? Well, this place offers a warm, welcoming feeling. The bartenders and cooks are pleasing. The atmosphere is happy and upbeat. It reminds me of the old show, "Cheers." It's a place where everybody knows your name. Newcomers are always welcomed. It has a family feel to it. Service is good as far as I'm concerned. It makes you want to come back for more. Not to mention, there are great bands and comedians that perform there. It's always a good time! Also, new bathrooms were just put in and they are more spacious than the original and look great might I add. Clyde's is right off 31, so it's easy to find. I highly recommend this small town catch. It's one heck of a place!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Smk1391
HeavenLeigh J, Manager at Clydes Place, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Customer,

On behalf of everyone at Clyde's Place we are happy to hear of your great experience. We strive to have quality service, food, and atmosphere. We are also glad you like the new bathrooms as they are just the start of our updates. Make sure to check back in the future to see what else we have added!

Thanks Again,
Management
“Charged for mayonnaise”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is advertised as having great burgers. Not! I ordered my burger medium rare and it arrived well done. Mustard and ketchup were on the table already so I asked for mayonnaise. I was shocked when my bill arrived and I was charged for the mayo. I have no need to return to this place.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Gingerop
HeavenLeigh J, Manager at Clydes Place, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
To whom it may concern:

I am very sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. It is our policy to bring out ketchup and mustard free of charge to the customers and not leave them on the table. As stated on our menu we do in fact charge for extra condiments that are not included on the specific burger you order. If you would have mentioned your concerns while you were at our establishment I assure you we would have taken proper actions for your dissatisfaction.

Management

Been to Clydes Place? Share your experiences!