“Your Hometown Diner”

Add it.
Star Brite Restaurant & Coney
Ranked #7 of 25 Restaurants in Caro
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This palce has been our "go to" spot when visiting family in Caro. Great food, very friendly staff and personable owner/cook. Standard diner menu and I don't mean this in a negative way, they exceute the menu very well and the portions are decent providing a great value. We have been here at least 5 times and they are consistently great! I'm sure we'll be back!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

They have great food, my daughter loves the chili cheese fries. best mushroom swiss burger. got the sausage and biscuits but didn't care for them. great service people are nice there.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The food is good, but i think they need to explore other options for the menu. They have had the same things for ever.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I eat here quite often. If you are a big breakfast eater, the #2 is the one for you. Great price, also.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I liked this restaurant very much,good service and food and friendly atmosphere.

1  Thank Joey K