“Buffet and Waffles”

Add it.
Caro Big Boy Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 25 Restaurants in Caro
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Asked the staff to fix the waffles like they do in Grand Blanc, MI. They spread whip creme and fresh strawberries all over it. Fantastic!

Reviewed March 2, 2011

I have been a resident of Craigg, CO for some time now! My family lives in the Cass CIty area and I always stop in at the Caro Big Boy for breakfast before I head back home. The servers are extremely kind and go out of their way to make me smile. This warms me right up! Their breakfast is amazing and I will continue to go back! My dine in experience has been wondrful, this is why I keep going back! Thanks Big Boy!

Reviewed July 16, 2010

The food was just ok. I had the $9.99 Friday night picnic buffet and salad bar. The hamburgers were good, but not great. They did have everything you could want to put in a burger. The Mac n cheese was dry and not good. They had an excellent salad bar and they had cottage cheese which is always a plus. The waitress was very friendly and she always had refills ready for us. The price was quote costly compared to other buffets in the area. I would give big boy a 6 out of ten.

Reviewed April 8, 2009

I never thought I could find a restaurant this bad. All Big Boy food is the same, there is no taste to it. You get no value for your food and the service here was bad. Atmosphere made the place seem dirty and not appealing.

Reviewed June 10, 2008

my fam always heads over here

Been to Caro Big Boy Restaurant? Share your experiences!