Baymont Inn & Suites Canton
$89
La Quinta Inn Detroit Canton(Canton)(Great Value!)
$65
$75
$399
$119
TownePlace Suites
All reviewsshuttle servicebbq grillstaying at this hotelfront desk staffnice staygreat staffshort staywafflesclean hotelbasilapplebeesmichiganikeagmdetroit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I have been a customer here for a year now. I travel back and forth on business and have had a great experience with this hotel. The staff is great and they remember who you are. Great location & clean rooms. My previous stay the hotel threw a BBQ for everyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stayed there on a layover prior to an international trip. We are Gold Elite and booked the stay last minute through Gold member services. Paid $134.00 plus tax. This place is old, run down, my room was dirty. Room was accessible only from outside. I asked to be moved and was told that there were no rooms. It looks like a converted Value or old Days Inn. We have come to expect a certain level of quality throughout the Marriott brand and this was so far below that we had to complain.

The bad reviews are deserved.

Room Tip: Just don't go.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank maryb6718
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I knew we were paying cheap, but the value is not there.

Housekeeping did not clean my room one day, then took all our towels the next, leaving none behind. I had to go downstairs to get the towels because the staff said it was my problem.

The food was terrible.

Pay a few extra dollars and stay in a Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Mmogas
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I have to start by saying our room was HUGE! My husband and I got the jacuzzi suite for one night and it was amazing! Since all of the rooms are outdoors it was a little noisy with people walking by and pushing carts. The room was very clean. The bed was uncomfortable but for a short stay I didn't mind. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed here for a wedding. The location was really convenient in that it is right off the interstate, but when we returned after the wedding, I had to drive around three times looking for a place to park because all of the parking spaces were filled up and finally ended up parking in a handicapped spot for the night. I went inside and complained to the front desk clerk who told me it was ok to park there. There was a party going on at the Comfort Suites next door which brought out a lot of activity. While the rooms were clean, it was a far cry from other Marriott owned chains that I have stayed in before, but it was also an older motel. The free breakfast was nothing to write home about either with burnt sausage patties and watered down scrambled eggs. The location and ease of the interstate was nice about the hotel, but the nightlife pretty much ruined it. If my wife and I are back in this area again to visit friends, we will likely pay more to stay at the Hampton Inn or another hotel where you can enter your room from the inside.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple