“One Of The Better Bob Evens Around”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #95 of 186 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Stopped For Breakfast On A Saturday Morning. Excellent Service Just As Good Food. All The Staff Is Hopping. Bob Evens Would Be Proud Of This
Restaurant

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Food was served fast and it was hot. Good variety of choices for breakfast. Bacon and biscuits are very delicious here.
Convenient location right off highway 275 and less than 1 block from the IKEA store.
Wait staff was attentive and friendly. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I ate here for the first time (we don't have Bob Evans in So Cal) and I really enjoyed both the food and service. I found the menu to have a pretty good selection and my waitress was very friendly.

I wasn't able to finish my food though because I had a terrible migraine but from what I did eat I found the food to be tasty.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Its hard to beat Bob Evans for breakfast. Omelets were wonderful and we always order their wonderful banana nut bread instead of toast. It's a great way to start any day!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

nice location, good food, friendly staff. Menu offers nice variety for all. Baked goods made fresh on site were a nice bonus!

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!