“Not Great for the Under 5 Crowd”
Review of Jungle Java

Jungle Java
Ranked #88 of 195 Restaurants in Canton
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were trying to keep our 2 year old granddaughter occupied and get a quick dinner at the same time. Jungle Java sounded like just the place. It is separated into two play areas. The first is for the toddler crowd. Frankly, you can do better by going to the "free" indoor play area at the Ann Arbor mall. Our two year old soon got bored and wanted to follow the bigger kids to the larger play area. There, I had to follow her through a maze of obstructions. It wore both of us out. As for the food, it was nothing special, but at least it gave us both a rest.
I feel that during flu season, you might want to avoid this place. I just don't see how they can clean all the apparatus during the day. I won't recommend this place unless you're tearing your hair out, it's raining and you just need to let the kids loose for awhile.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Plain and simple, this is for children. Mom's, Dad's, and grandparents - well, it gets loud and very hectic in their as the kids have fun, fun, fun. But, and this is a BIG but, you can 'enjoy' your time as the kids do, if you keep yourself focused on them. Afterall, it is about them. Have a coffee, soda, something to munch on, or whatever, and you will look back on it with a smile - as it was a good time for the kids. And whatever you do, try to look the other way - cause it does get dirty in their. Depending on location, the staff either keeps up or not,

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We have been to this location 3 times in the last five weeks. The first time was for a birthday party which was great. The last two times not so much. It was dirty and the food was horrible. I wish it would improve because the concept is fun for kids.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

I have to admit my review is on the Ann Arbor location, but since that store wasn't listed, I still wanted to put this out there.

I visited for the first time today with my sons, 4 & 2. I'd purchased a Groupon, so we got 5 admissions for $17 or $18. We went mid-week at noon, and there were just a handful of other parents and kids there.

We were really impressed! First, I got a mocha and 2 juice boxes for $6, which I thought was more than reasonable (the mocha was good, and the juice boxes were Adam & Eve). We hit the toddler area to get my 2-year old acclimated. After a while, we moved to the main area, where I hung out at a table and sipped my coffee while the boys explored. The treehouse is awesome! A couple of times, the little guy got scared and I had to go help him get back down. I loved that the structure was built for parents to participate in the fun.

I thought it was very clean inside, on the equipment and in the bathrooms (though you do have to really shove the door on the family restroom to get it to close).

We can't wait to go back!

1  Thank travelingtab
Reviewed March 19, 2012

My daughter had her 5th birthday party at Jungle Java. She and her friends had an excellent time. The staff was very personable and accomodating. Even the adults enjoyed ourselves

Been to Jungle Java? Share your experiences!