“Doughnut heaven! ”

Cuisines: Cafe
Lansing, Michigan
“Doughnut heaven! ”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

These are some of the best doughnuts I have ever had! They are fresh to order and the glaze and topping options are endless. We tried Blueberry Hill, French toast, strawberry shortcake and creamsicle! And we even took some home to enjoy! If you are in Canton area this is a MUST stop!

1 Thank Happygoluckyang

Detroit, Michigan
“"Bacon bomb" donut!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Okay... Wow wow wow! "Bacon bomb" donut; maple glaze, French toast topping and bacon crumbles. Made right in front of you and served piping hot. These barely survived the car ride to work. I only stopped in because I had heard about the bacon donuts and it was someone's birthday, so I got him two... He only ended up getting one though. Now I literally have an internal argument with myself on the way to work everyday because I drive right past this place... It's dangerously delicious. I will be heading back to try the "salty pig"; maple glaze, mini chocolate chips, sea salt and bacon.... Yeah, that's going to happen! Highly recommend stopping, it's a fun and delicious donut experience.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Danielle19828
Canton, Michigan
“Fresh donuts never tasted so good!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Really yummy with a good variety of donuts to choose from because you can make your own creation! All donuts are made fresh which in itself makes them better than the usual donut chain places around. Kids like experimenting with different glazes and toppings. My personal favorite is the carnival--sounds juvenile but I really like it.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank mom2jcrew
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Donuts!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff from the minute you enter the shop. The donuts are served warm with your choice of toppings. We will definitely be back.

1 Thank Greg F
Detroit, Michigan
“You won't eat another 'chain' doughnut ever again!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

My children and I visited this lovely establishment for the first time last night.

We came in around 8:00 p.m. knowing the store closed at 9:00 p.m. When you enter, there is a counter on your left where you pick up your 'order slip'. The slip is two sided. Side A lists favorites that can be ordered daily - no extra customization needed. Side B is where the fun comes in. It's a doughnut free-for-all! You can pick your glaze and up to two toppings. The combinations are endless! Once your list is filled out (don't forget to include your name) hand it back to the cashier and watch the magic unfold!

We ordered a dozen and had to wait while they made more batter. They even offered us complimentary beverages for having to wait an extra 15 minutes (or so). We politely declined, but loved the offer. For fresh doughnuts I will gladly wait any day!

So, once the batter goes in the doughnut batter dispenser, the worker cranks out the little yummies into the fry oil. You can watch them sail on their journey down the line. After that they are glazed/topped/boxed and ready to eat!

We brought our treats home and they were still nice and warm after a 15 minute ride in the car. (BTW the oil seeps through the box - watch where you place it!)
You can also dine in. I would estimate there is seating for 25+ customers.

If you have children that have tree nut or peanut allergies, I believe the sign on the door stated they are totally tree nut/peanut free.

Also wanted to mention that this place is NOT located in the strip mall - it is actually IN FRONT of it, adjacent to Michigan Ave.

Delicious doughnuts, amazing staff, clean establishment - what more could you ask for?

• Visited July 2014