“Great blend of spices!”

Ranked #34 of 180 Restaurants in Canton
Saginaw
“Great blend of spices!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Was greeted and seated right away. The service was excellent. The food was very delicious and there was a lot of food. I had to get a box so I could take home what I couldn't eat. Loved the garlic sauce and the pita bread! Great atmosphere! When I am in the area again, this is a place I will definitely eat at again. The only thing I really didn't care for was the desert, the creme caramel, it was served cold and I think it should be served warm.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Roxanne H

Seattle, Washington, United States
“Savory, garlicky, lemony, delicious and generous servings!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Loved the food, and so generous I had leftovers that I took on the plane with me the next day for lunch. Very responsive service. I hated the background music they were playing, and at my request they changed it to upbeat rhythmic Arab music which was exactly right.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Jonis7
Canton, Michigan
“Mediterranean Scrumptious”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our Red Hat ladies are always looking for some place new and delicious to eat when we meet each month. A place that has a quiet side room where we can linger and talk and have our meeting. Not only does the Shish House have this, they were very attentive and the food was absolutely delicious! Some of the ladies tried new things and liked it! It is in an out of the way strip mall but manages to draw a small crowd. Would recommend it to anyone!

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank rhprincess
“Fantastic flavors”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

I went with a group of eight people and every person absolutely loved every bite. The food was fresh and full of flavor. We stayed for a long time and never felt rushed. I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for something a little out of the ordinary.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Izzy3000
Plymouth, Michigan
“Fabulous food”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

What a treat - we are so glad this restaurant opened in our area. The complimentary pita bread and sauces are outstanding as a start to the meal. My son and I split the Shish Platter for Two, though this could easily feed three. The Fattoush salad is the best I've had anywhere - by far my favorite salad at any restaurant [even beats the Compari's, Plymouth house salad which used to be my favorite!]. My husband had the stuffed grape leaves and those were just delicious. All of the food was very fresh-tasting and tastefully plated. The atmosphere is elegant, the service was good. I love the round booths - how nice that would be on a date! If I had to nitpick, I would say that it is a bit over-priced. I think it would help to make the portions a bit smaller and lower the prices. Also, the walls by the windows are painted concrete block. Why not put drywall over that? These are small concerns in the grand scheme of things since the food was just outstanding. My son is a picky eater, but even he just loved the food here - that is all that matters in my book! Looking forward to our next visit.

• Visited June 2013