“Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2014

The food at Mexican Fiesta 2 is just as good as the first Mexican Fiesta. Good Wait Staff and quick service, you order and the food is out in 10-15 minutes. It can get a little loud during dinner time.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

The food here is just great. Nothing beats a deep-fried flour beef and cheese taco!!!! Drinks aren't anything special but the food is awesome. Botanas, Hot chips with delicious salsas, cheese crisp............................you name it................all good!! I've been going there for 30+ years!!!

1  Thank 1giginjamaica
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Local favorite. Everything on the menu is excellent and reasonably priced. Get a pitcher of margaritas and botana or plate of burritos. Daily lunch specials too.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I went by here one day and saw that the parking lot was packed so I decided to stop in for lunch. The first thing that I do is look for Mexican people when I go into a Mexican restaurant. If no Mexicans eating then I turn around and leave. This time I did not do that and regretted. I have lived in California and visited Mexico on business. I have tried authentic Mexican food. This restaurant is far from it. It appeases to the palate of the locals which is a shame because authentic Mexican food is delicious.

3  Thank izzychk
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We stopped in for dinner one evening thinking we'd try a Mexican restaurant we'd never been to. There was a wait for a table, so we assumed this place was popular and that the good would be good. We were wrong. The margaritas were overpriced and tasted like chemicals. The chips were cold and clearly stale. The food was covered in cheese and sauce. It was quite clear that this restaurant used very poor ingredients. We won't be returning.

2  Thank spartychic2010