“Great Thai Food!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Detroit, Michigan
“Great Thai Food!”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

The food is quite good and the prices are reasonable. The service is friendly and quick. We've eaten there many times and have not been disappointed. Try to sit in one of the raised booths.

Visited July 2012

Canton, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Pad Thai - Fire Hot!”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

I always eat the same thing because that's what I like. The pad thai is really good, not too spicy so if you really like spicy tell them you want fire hot! I order medium at other places and hot here... Good lunch price around $6-$7

• Visited March 2012
South Lyon, Michigan
“The best Thai around, hands down!”
Reviewed November 7, 2010

I have yet to find a Thai restaurant that even comes close to them. They have a dish called "Intra Fried Rice" that is so delicious and no other Thai restaurant I have ever gone to makes a dish like it. It has cashews and pineapple in it, might sound odd, but couldn't be any closer to perfection if they tried. It is the only thing I have ever tried because it is that good, I crave this dish. Great service as well! The atmosphere is cozy and warm. I would recommend it to anyone who likes Thai food without a doubt!

Detroit
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2010

My wife and I went there for the first time yesterday. It was my wife's first time trying Thai food. We both loved Lai Thai!. It's cozy, and the food was awesome. Grilled chicken was exceptionally tender and juicy. And the flavors of their dishes have great taste, balance of flavors, and artistry. It was a very enjoyable experience.

Detroit
“Worst Thai food we ever had!!”
Reviewed January 2, 2010

Before we went to Lai Thai we never had a Thai dish we did not like. We have Thai friends who cook Thai dishes for us and we absolutely love it and also visited many different Thai restaurants in different cities. Lai Thai had lousy food and horrible service. We had to send our food back. Don't waste your tome and money.

1 Thank ratethis1

Been to Lai Thai Restaurant? Share your experiences!