“All other restaurants should learn from Carraba's!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #8 of 178 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Plymouth, Michigan, United States
“All other restaurants should learn from Carraba's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

My wife and I eat at Carraba's about once a month and have for some time. Everything from the greeting to the dessert is superior (am usually to full for the dessert). I am one of those characters who finds a dish I like and then order it every time. Therefore I am an expert on Carraba's lasagna. It was always delicious with the same consistency and presentation. My wife tries different dishes and has loved them all. When she discovered Chicken Brian she raved and eventually I ordered it because she is a very smart woman. I could not believe the flavor! Now all I order is Chicken Brian! My wife loves wine and usually orders it at restaurants. We tried Carraba's red sangria long ago and were blown away. We always begin our meal with a pitcher of this fruity libation and again the quality consistency is near perfection. The bread and peperry olive oil dip lets you know that this is going to be a flavorful meal. What follows puts all other restaurant chains we have tried to shame. Oh did I mention the wait staff and managers! Old fashioned care for their patrons and efficiency are hallmarks. The training must be superb to have such excellent people in such a large staff. When we get the urge to eat out Carraba's is at the top of our list, a much better experience with really affordable pricing than all other restaurants I can think of including" fine" dining establishments. For those who don't like the hustle and bustle try a booth. We especially enjoy the booths in the bar area.

• Visited January 2013

Ajax, Ontario, Canada
“Italian choices.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Nice variety. Bread and appetizers a big hit. Kids menu. Service was excellent. Get there before 6 if possible as you will wait after that.

Visited November 2012
Amherst, Ohio
“The service and food was excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

I loved the skinny rita-the chicken parm was excellent. We had a large party and the service was good.

Visited October 2012
Canton
“We sit at the bar in front of the chefs..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

What can I say, it's Carrabba's. Food and service is ALWAYS great. In fact, it's been too long, going tonight.

Canton, Michigan
“Best service and waitress”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

We visited this restaurant for the very first time. The waitress Lori was amazing, she very attentive with us and had great personality. The manager also visited our table to ask us about our visit and also gave us a free dessert of our choice because it was our first time. The waitress upon leaving gave us a free appetizer card. Great food and the best service. Would go back and also recommend to anyone.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Carrabba's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!